George E. LaMarche III
“I advocate successfully for my clients because I take the time to know and understand them, and then utilize the legal system to help make their lives better.”
George E. LaMarche III is a personal injury and criminal defense attorney and founding member of LaMarche Safranko Law PLLC. He represents individuals who have been seriously injured and families who have suffered the loss of a loved one because of the negligence of others. George helps victims of car crashes, motorcycle accidents, birth injuries and many other personal injury claims. George also represents people who are under investigation or charged with a crime in both state and federal courts. His vast knowledge of the legal system prepares him for the case to go to trial or negotiate a fair settlement.
George started his legal career in 2000 at a prestigious litigation law firm where he tried numerous personal injury and criminal cases and went on to become the youngest partner in the firm’s history. In 2011 George founded LaMarche Law, PLLC before being joined by Andrew Safranko in 2012. LaMarche Safranko Law has offices in Albany, Clifton Park and Plattsburgh New York.
George works tirelessly for his clients, with a commitment and passion for justice. He has recovered millions of dollars for those who have been injured, successfully protected the rights of those wrongly accused, and provided experienced counsel for those navigating the complexities of the legal system.
Admitted to Practice:
- All New York State Courts
- United States District Courts, Northern, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- Graduate of Siena College and Albany Law School
- Executive Editor for Lead Articles on the Albany Law Review
- Rensselaer County Chamber of Commerce Leadership Institute, 2009
- Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College, a professional enrichment institute for lawyers and judges committed to the jury system and to representing and obtaining justice for individual clients, 2014
- New York Super Lawyers (2013-2022)
- Rated AV Preeminent by Martindale Hubbell
- Rated 10.0 by AVVO
- The Best Lawyers in America, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Top 100 Personal Injury Attorneys
- Top 100 Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Best DUI Lawyers in Albany
- Who’s Who in America, Who’s Who in American Law and Who’s Who in the World
- Best Law Firms by U.S. News and World Report
- Capital District 40 Under Forty, 2013
- New York State Bar Association
- Albany, Rensselaer and Saratoga County Bar Associations
- New York State Defenders Association
- Capital District and New York State Trial Lawyers Associations
- National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
- American Society of Legal Advocates
- American Association for Justice
- Board Member-Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Capital Region
- Board Member – Rensselaer County Regional Chamber of Commerce 2015-2018
- Board Member – Leukemia and Lymphoma Society 2010-2015
- American Cancer Society Coaches vs. Cancer, supporter
- Waterford Youth Baseball and Soccer, supporter
- Shenendehowa School District, supporter
- Statewide Lecturer and Media Legal Expert
- DWI Defense-Sponsored by the Legislative Continuing Legal Education Program
- Update & Refresher on Underinsured and Uninsured Motorists’ Coverage and Litigation-Sponsored by the New York State Bar Association
- How to handle the RAMBO Litigator?-NBI
- Settling the Bodily Injury Case – Preparing and Trying the Bodily Injury Case Conference
- Auto and Truck Claims, Accidents and Litigation CLE: Criminal Law The Civil Laywers Need to Know
LaMarche Safranko Law Testimonials
“Dear George, Andy and Staff,
Thank you all for your kindness and all your help in getting back to my wellbeing and life. I could not have done it without you all. Everything is going so well again. I recommend you highly. Thanks Again!”
“The arrest of my husband in 2008 was an extremely difficult and emotional time for our family. The arrest turned our lives upside down. It was sudden and unexpected and had tragic emotional as well as financial consequences. I had no idea what to do under the circumstances….
“No one likes to be in a bad situation, but if you need a lawyer George is your man. Not only does he point you in the right direction he offers good advice for your future. As much as we bring him business he does not encourage that next time anticipation….
“I can honestly say that the best decision I’ve ever made was retaining George LaMarche as my attorney. I was in a situation where everything wasat risk; my career, livelihood, and the ability to provide for my family. In desperation, I contacted over a dozen attorneys. The majority of the lawyers I spoke with promised results without seeing paperwork or knowing valuable facts….
“I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for your excellent representation on my recent matter. I have worked with lawyers, and in law firms much of my professional life, but I have never encountered the rare mix of skill, integrity and humanity in one individual—you….
“I cannot thank George E. LaMarche lll and his team for the excellent legal work they provided for my son, and in extension, our entire family. His experience, knowledge of the law, networking ability and communication is second to none. In our case, our son was wrongly accused by a small town police officer and charged with 5 tickets…
“Throughout the attorney client relationship regarding my personal injury lawsuit, George and his staff continually exhibited tremendous amounts of legal knowledge, skill, and a vast amount of expert resources that ultimately resulted in a final judgment in my favor. George was there every step of the way to explain where we stood and what to expect next and there was never a need to question his professional judgment…
“Dear Mr. Safranko,
Thank You so much for answering my question, and so expediently!
The dedication, respect, and consideration with which you treat your clients, current and past, is remarkable. It is why I reached out to you when searching in my time of need, and why I would highly recommend…
“I am an attorney who found himself in the middle of a serious, personal legal matter that compromised not only my personal life but my professional life as well. I immediately contacted Andrew (Andy) Safranko, Esq. Andy worked tirelessly and extremely hard to bring my legal situation to a very favorable resolution. In so doing, Andy not only saved certain aspects of my personal and professional life…
Thank you so much for everything you have done for our son over the last three years. This has been a very challenging time for our family and the knowledge that our son has an attorney as capable and amazing as you are has given us peace of mind!
“The staff at LaMarche Safranko Law took care of whatever I needed, it was just fabulous. It was top shelf, if I called, I got George. If he was in a meeting, they left him a message. He called me right back after the meeting. Everybody was very courteous and very nice there. If I left a voicemail, everybody got back to me quickly. The level of service was very, very good and I would Highly recommend them.”
“My family and I cannot thank George and his staff enough for all of the support and guidance they have given us over the past six months. Anyone who has ever suffered a personal injury knows how difficult they are to overcome, but I’m glad we had such an intelligent and hardworking attorney on our side so I could focus on my recovery rather than on the details of the case….
“Dear Andrew and George,
I cannot thank you enough for your hard work, diligence, and selfless manner that you put towards my legal difficulties in Colonie. From the first moment I met you, you helped reassure me that things were going to turn out in a more favorable manner than I originally thought. Clearly, the final result of my court case displays the quality of time and work that you put into this….
“I wanted to express my deepest appreciation to Mr. Andrew Safranko for the exceptional job he did in regards to my legal representation. Mr. Safranko displayed the utmost in professionalism and discretion during the entire court process, and took the time to explain each and every step….