Trusted Upstate NY Personal Injury Lawyers Handle the Stress After an Accident, You Focus on the Healing
The consequences of an automobile accident can be crippling, both physically and financially. It’s crucial to seek experienced legal help if you have been injured or someone you know has been injured or killed in a car crash. We file lawsuits against individuals and corporations who have hurt you or a family member. We work to ensure that the insurance companies pay you what you deserve, and we obtain compensation for what you have lost. Whether it’s the owner or the driver of another vehicle, or a municipality who improperly designed or negligently maintained a road, you can rest assured that if you are injured in an accident, we will leave no stone unturned in obtaining the full dollar value of what you have suffered.
Our Experienced Accident Attorneys Start with a Free Consultation
Your first consultation with us is free. You will sit down with one of our firm’s experienced attorneys, who each have substantial experience handling personal injury cases. Unlike most firms, the attorney you meet with at LaMarche Safranko Law will personally handle your case from start to finish. For personal injury claims, you won’t be required to put any money down when you hire us.
What our Injury Lawyers Will Do for You:
When you hire us, we will immediately begin building your case by:
- Collecting evidence important to your case including photographs of the vehicles and your injuries
- Contacting witnesses to the crash and the aftermath
- Compiling all of your medical records
- Exploring all theories of liability and determining who is responsible for your injuries
- Discovering all areas of possible insurance coverage to compensate you for your injuries and damage
- Reaching out to all relevant insurance companies
- Drafting and filing a formal summons and complaint against all parties responsible for your injuries
- Estimating how much your case is worth by calculating unpaid medical expenses, lost income, and pain and suffering
- Negotiating a settlement with the other driver’s insurance company and their attorney and/or preparing your case for trial
Finally, we will guide you through the no-fault system and, if you qualify, we will help you obtain immediate benefits, including lost earnings.
Contact LaMarche Safranko Law today for a free consultation. (518) 982-0770
Our experience and subject-matter knowledge representing victims of motor vehicle accidents is demonstrated in our proven record of success. Learn more about our car crash Verdicts and Settlements.
Call the lawyers at LaMarche Safranko now if you or a loved one has been in a automobile/car accident
The Capital District’s car accident lawyers | Call our attorneys today