CSCS 2nd criminalizes the sale of drugs as follows:
- ½ ounce or more of a substance containing a narcotic drug;
- ½ ouch or more of a substance containing methamphetamine;
- 5 grams or more of a Stimulant;
- 5 milligrams or more of Lysergic Acid Diethylamide;
- 125 milligrams of a Hallucinogen;
- 5 grams or more of a Hallucinogenic Substance;
- 360 milligrams or more of a substance containing methadone.
CSCS 2nd degree is a class A-II felony. Therefore, you face lifetime probation or mandatory prison with a maximum of 10 years in a state correctional facility with an additional 5 years of post-release supervision. Your prison time could involve CASAT or SHOCK. You may also be sentenced to take part in Judicial Diversion or another Drug Court program. Your driver’s license and registration may be suspended for 6 months. You may also be fined up to $50,000 or be ordered to pay restitution and other fees.