If you are placed on probation for a sexual offense, in addition to the general conditions above, you can also expect the following terms and conditions:
- Cooperate with all requirements of the New York State Sex Offender Registration Act.
- Submit to a sex offender evaluation at an accredited agency approved by the probation department and participate and cooperate in all recommended treatment of said agency until successful completion as deemed by the agency. The defendant will be responsible for the cost of the treatment/counseling. The defendant will sign a release of information allowing the probation department and court to access the treatment records.
- Do not possess pornography in any form. The probation officer shall have the ability to search the residence where the defendant is residing or search any computer files at the residence for pornographic materials.
- Refrain from knowingly entering or upon any school grounds.
- Refrain from contact with any persons under the age of 17 years unless an adult is present.