While there are many factors that will go into the final determination, there are mandatory minimum sentences that apply in some circumstances where drugs are sold.
There is a mandatory five (5) year minimum sentence and a maximum forty (40) year sentence if you sell any of the following: Cocaine (500-4999 grams)
- Cocaine Base (28-279 grams)
- Fentanyl (40-399 grams)
- Heroin (100-999 grams)
- LSD (1-9 grams)
- Methamphetamine (5-49 grams pure, or 50-499 mixture)
PCP (10-99 grams pure, or 100-999 grams mixture)
The mandatory minimum is doubled if this is your second offense.
There is a mandatory ten (10) year minimum sentence and a maximum life sentence if you sell any of the following:
- Cocaine (5 kilograms or more)
- Cocaine Base (280 grams or more)
- Fentanyl (400 grams or more)
- Heroin (1 kilogram or more)
- LSD (10 grams or more)
- Methamphetamine (50 grams or more pure, or 500 grams or more mixture)
- PCP (100 grams or more pure, or 1 kilogram or more mixture)
The mandatory minimum is doubled if this is your second offense. If this is your third offense, a life sentence is mandatory, with few caveats.